Strategic games have found their way on mobile platforms and are creating a huge viewership and fans. Castle defense is one such game where the end agenda is to stop the enemy reaching your base. The game is simple in gameplay, but strategically addictive overall. It has been rated one of the top ten Tower Defense games on mobile platform played on touch systems.
The gameplay is far more realistic and action packed than any other Tower Defense game. Here are some tips on the game:
- You start up with an empty space to play with and utilize your resources to built towers inside the perimeter.
- Once you have set up the defense, the enemy troops roll in which differ in abilities and firepower.
- The numbers of missions that are available to be played are immense in number and guarantees that you do not get bored with the game.
- You can also play it on different difficulty levels and upgrade your defense by upgrading your troops from the menu.
- The main currency of the game is crystals which are earned at the end of every level. These crystals can be used to buy upgrades for your defense.
Pros & Cons
The positives of the game are:
- Brilliant graphics
- Easy to play and control
- One of the best defense mobile games.
- Can be played in offline mode also
The negatives of the game are:
- The sound effects are not up to the current industry standards
- Too much money to purchase upgrades which can be won by advancing levels anyway