When you play Cyberpunk 2077, you can create a variety of Character Builds. However, they depend on three elements, as we have discussed. They include Attributes, Skills, and Perks. Based on these factors, you can form several Character Builds. Here, we will discuss the best ways to create Character Builds for V, Hack to the Future, and others. You can use them to develop your new Character Builds in Cyberpunk 2077.
V for Variety
V is a significant character in Cyberpunk 2077. V acts as a base that helps you design new characters. V comes with a variety of Attributes, Skills, and Perks. So, it is highly beneficial as V will have a plethora of abilities. However, V may not possess any special skills. Along with that, V cannot attain some high-level perks. Let’s have a look at some of the best Attributes, Skills, and Perks for V that you can consider.
- With Body, the Skill is Athletic. It provides higher stamina and health. Along with that, it can help V survive different situations. Regeneration is the Perk associated with Athletic. Here, you can maintain your health with no difficulties.
- With Reflex, the Skill is Assault. Through this, V can use different weapons easily. V can employ them for both ranged and closed quarter fights. Bullet Jock is the Perk associated with Assault. Here, V can increase the damage inflicted while using the Assault weapon.
- With Intelligence, the Skill is Quick Hacking. It helps V in a plethora of ways. By using this Skill, V could even avoid fights. The perk associated with Quick Hacking is Biosynergy. V can use it to recover RAM while indulging in combat.
- With Cool, the Skill is Stealth. It is also a Skill similar to Quick Hacking as it offers options. Crouching Tiger is the Perk associated with Stealth. With this, V can enhance its movement speed.
Hack to the Future
It is a Character Build that stresses hacking. Here, you can manipulate your enemies and their surroundings with ease. It helps you to enhance your gaming experience. Once you get the hang of this Character Build, you won’t even require weapons while fighting Cyberpunk 2077. Here are the fundamental Attributes, Skills, and Perks associated with Hack to the Future.
There is only a single Attribute in Hack to the Future. It is Intelligence, which has two Skills – Breach Protocol and Quick Hacking.
With efficient usage of Intelligence, you can hack anything while playing Cyberpunk 2077. Breach Protocol helps you to do many tasks with ease. However, it might take some time to understand its usage. Once you have increased your Breach Protocol Skill, you can purchase different Perks with the points you gained. Some Perks include –
- With Mass Vulnerability, you can reduce your opponent’s ability to resist.
- With Total Recall, you can lower the cost of different Quick Hacks by one RAM unit. To achieve this Perk, you will require 11 Intelligence Points.
- With Cloud Cache, you can back up your RAM units once you finish the Breach Protocol mini-game. For this, you will need 14 Intelligence Points..
Quick Hacking is yet another Skill that can act as a magic spell. Here, you can use it to blind your enemies, damage their cameras, turn enemies against each other, and more. Let’s have a look at some Perks associated with Quick Hacking.
- With Blood Ware, you can cause more damage to your enemies.
- With Biosynergy, you can restore your RAM units during fights.
- With Forget-me-not, you can recover your RAM units anytime. Here, you will have to provide five Intelligence Points.
- With Daisy Chain, you can decrease the cooldown time for all Quick Hacks. Along with that, you will need seven Intelligence Points.
- With Signal Support, you can expand the time of Quick Hacks. For this, you will require nine Intelligence Points.
- With Mnemonics, you can decrease Quick Hacks’ cost by two RAM Units. However, your target has to be already under the influence of Quick Hacks. To achieve this, you will require 12 Intelligence Points.
- With Plague, you can enhance the effect of a Quick Hack on your target. You will need 14 Intelligence Points for this purpose.
- With Critical Error, you can cause a delay in any serious injuries caused. Here, you will need 16 Intelligence Points.
- With Optimization, you can reduce the cost of RAM units by using 20 Intelligence Points.
I’m F*ckin’ Invincible!
By using this Character Build, you can make V impossible to kill. When you achieve it, V can take part in fights in the frontline with no injuries. Here are the Attributes, Skills, and Perks associated with it.
With Body, there are three essential Skills – Athletic, Annihilation, and Street Brawler. Athletic can boost V’s health and stamina. The Perks associated with Athletic include :
- Invincible – It can improve V’s health with five Body Points
- Dog of War – It can enhance health regeneration in fights, and you will require 16 Body Points to achieve it.
- Wolverine – It improves the speed of V’s health regeneration. Here, you need 16 Body Points for it.
- Steel Shell – Here, you can increase your Body’s Armour by 18 Body Points.
- Indestructible – Here, you can decrease your chances of being affected by any damage. You can gain it with 20 Body Points.
With Annihilation, you can achieve expertise in using different weapons. Some of them include shotguns and heaving machine guns. Street Brawler can boost your capabilities to use blunt Melle weapons.
Apart from Body, you will need Technical Abilities too. Engineering is the Skill associated with it, and it has two Perks – Blash Shielding and Insulation. Let’s look at them!
- With Blash Shielding, you can lower your injuries when there is an explosion.
- With Insulation, you can gain shock-based immunity. For this, you will require 14 Technical Ability Points.
With this Character Build, you can take great headshots. Here, you can handle any weapon, mainly guns, with ease. Here are the Attributes, Skills, and Perks associated with Dirty Harry.
With Reflexes, you have Handguns as your Skill. It helps you to work with pistols and revolvers. Numerous Perks come with this Skill. They include :
- Gunslinger assists you in lowering your guns’ reloading time.
- The High Moon can improve your chances of hitting your target.
- With Rio Bravo, you can enhance the damage caused during head injuries to your enemies. You will require five Reflex Points for it.
- With Steady Hand, you can improve injuries when you shoot from a distance. Here, you will need seven Reflex Points.
- O.K. Corral can increase damage and decrease the health of your enemy. Here, you need nine Reflex Points.
- With the Snowball Effect, you can increase the firing rate for a short time. However, you will have to kill someone with a pistol. You will need 16 Reflex Points for this.
- For Brainpower, you can cause critical injuries because of headshots. Here, you will need 20 Reflex Points.
With Cool, you can gain Cold Blood Skill. It can increase the number of kills. There are many perks associated with it. They include :
- Icy Veins can decrease weapon recoils with five Cool Points.
- With Coldest Blood, you can increase the stack amount by using 11 Cool Points.
- With Frozen Precision, you can enhance the injuries caused during headshots. Here, you need 11 Cool Points.
- With Coolagulant, you can remove Cool Blood stacks one at a time. For this Perk, you require 16 Cool Points.
Through these Character Builds, you can enhance your Cyberpunk 2077 experience.