As discussed earlier, there are several other Character Builds as well. Here, we will look into other Character Builds that can enhance your gaming experience with Cyberpunk 2077. We will consider their different Attributes, Skills, and Perks too.
Hack and Slash
Hack and Slash is a Character Build that helps you to inflict damage on your enemies. You can do so with the assistance of Quick Hacks. It is highly beneficial as you can use it to injure your enemies before you kill them. Let’s have a look at its Attributes, Skills, and Character Builds.
With Reflex, you can gain Blades as your Skill. Though you can opt for Body as your Attribute, you may not require it much. It is because you can overcome most of the situations by using hacks. With Blades, there are many Perks associated with them. Let’s have a look at them!
- With Roaring Waters, you can increase the injuries inflicted on your enemies by using blades.
- With Sting-like-a-bee, you can boost your attacking speed.
- With Flight of the Sparrow, you can decrease the stamina you require while attacking with blades. Here, you will need six Reflex Points.
- With Blessed Blade, you can increase your chances of hitting your enemy with the blade. For this, you will require ten Reflex Points.
- With Judge-Jury-Executioner, you can enhance the damage you cause to your enemy without losing your health. For this, you will need 15 Reflex Points.
- With Fiery Blast, you can cause more injuries to your opponent while using blades. You can also decrease your enemy’s health with this Perk. However, you will need 15 Reflex Points to attain this Perk.
Apart from Reflexes, you will also require Intelligence as an Attribute for Quick Hacks. Here you can attain different Perks that can cause damage to your enemies, restoring RAM Units, etc. It is the same as Quick Hacks for Hack to Future.
Cyberpsycho Killer comes with the ability to kill people without any remorse. Here, you can murder your enemies by using enormous weapons. Let’s have a look at the Attributes, Skills, and Perks associated with Cyberpsycho Killer.
With Body, the Skill you have to focus on is Street Brawler. Here, you can inflict injuries on your opponent with fists and blunt weapons. There are several Perks associated with Street Brawler. Let’s look at them in detail!
- With Crushing Blows, you can cause more injuries to your opponents while engaging in fights using fists and blunt weapons.
- With Juggernauts, you can block your enemies easily with your armour as its potential has increased. Here, you will need four Body Points.
- With Rush, you can regain your health when you use fists and blunt weapons. Here, you will require six Body Points.
- With Efficient Blows, you can lower the stamina required while engaging in attacks with fists and blunt weapons. Here, you will need six Body Points.
- With Opportune Strike, you can inflict more harm on your stunned enemies. Here, you will require eight Body Points.
- With Breathing Space, you can restore your stamina quickly. You can also block blunt weapons with your fist. Here, you will need 12 Body Points.
- With Thrash, you can reduce your enemy’s armour while engaging in fights with blunt weapons. Here, you will require 14 Body Points.
- With Unshakable, you can restore your health when you fight with blunt weapons. For this, you need to have stunned enemies. To attain this Perk, you will require 18 Body Points.
- With Bidding Time, it is the same as Unshakable. But it does not have any restrictions to only stunned enemies. For this, you will need 20 Body Points.
Apart from Body, Cool is yet another Attribute possessed by Cyberpsycho Killer. Here, the Skill is Cold Blood, with which you can enhance your movement speed when you kill your enemy. There are numerous Perks associated with it. Let’s look at some of them!
- You can enhance your resistance with Will to Survive. It is only possible when you have active Cold Blood, and you will need five Cool Points.
- With Critical Condition, you can increase Cold Blood’s duration by using seven Cool Points.
- With Rapid Bloodflow, your health restores quickly with active Cold Blood. You will need 11 Cool Points for this.
- With Predator, you can enhance the speed with which you attack your enemies. It is only accessible when you have active Cold Blood and 12 Cool Points.
- With Coolagulant, you can remove Cold Blood stacks one after the other. For this purpose, you need 16 Cool Points.
- With Pain-is-an-Illusion, you can decrease the intensity of all the damage you confront. However, you must have active Cold Blood and 18 Cool Points.
The Real Samurai
The Real Samurai is a Character Build that works with the help of blades. Here, you will have the skills to fight with Melee. But it is essential to master it, as most of your enemies would attack with guns and other such weapons. However, once you grasp it, you can slay your enemies easily with a blade. Let’s have a look at the Attributes, Skills, and Perks that can assist you with The Real Samurai!
With Body, Athletics is the Skill, and it helps in improving your survivability. There are many Perks associated with Athletics. Let’s look at some of them!
- With Invincible, you can boost your health by using five Body Points.
- With Steel and Chrome, you can increase the damage caused to your enemies in Melee combats. Here, you will need nine Body Points.
- With Cardio Cure, you can restore your health as you move. Here, you will require 12 Body Points.
- With Marathoner, you can sprint without using your stamina by providing 14 Body Points.
- With Indestructible, you can decrease all the damage you might face. However, you will require 20 Body Points.
Reflex is another Attribute you can focus on with your Character Builds. Here, Blades is the Skill you will require. With this, you can enhance the damage caused to your enemy by using Blades. Let’s look at some Perks!
- With Crimson Dance, you can cause bleeding because of combo attacks. Here, you need four Reflex Points.
- With Offensive Defence, you can cause more injuries to your enemies when you engage in counterattacks. However, you have to use blades and must have six Reflex Points.
- With Shifting Sands, you can trigger once in two seconds, and you can regain your stamina via dodging. For this, you will need eight Reflex Points.
- With Bloodlust, you can regain your health when your enemy bleeds by using 12 Reflex Points.
- With Deathbolt, you can increase your health and movement speed by killing an enemy using a blade. Here, you will need 18 Reflex Points.
These are some of the best Character Builds in Cyberpunk 2077. Apart from that, you can also form several others based on your creativity.