Cyberpunk 2077 is a game with a lot to explore. Before you play Cyberpunk, it is essential to have a detailed understanding of the game. From finding the right weapons to completing different missions, there are several things to consider. Here, in this guide, we will walk you through four key aspects of the game. We will look into the number of acts, best weapons, and how to make money on Cyberpunk 2077.
What are the acts of Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077 has two acts. Once you complete the principal part, there is an epilogue that would deal with other interesting aspects. Apart from that, in the beginning, each life path has a unique opening and a prologue. You can play the game by exploring Night City and engaging in different sub-missions and gigs. By doing so, you can improvise your narrative and achieve additional content. Before you end the final mission, you can return to the Open World. Here, you can explore the cities of Night City and Badland before you finish the game. It is something that can enhance your entire gaming experience.
What are the best weapons available on Cyberpunk 2077?
There are different weapons that you can access on Cyberpunk. You can use snipers, pistols, knives, and a variety of guns. You can find the best guns that suit your needs from shops, completing missions, streets, Ripperdocs, etc. These weapons have numerous features too. Some of them come with inbuilt muzzles and scopes. You can add attachments and mods to your guns.
Weapons are available under three categories on Cyberpunk 2077. They are Power, Smart, and Tech weapons.
- Most guns that you find on Cyberpunk 2077 are Power weapons. You can use them to shoot at things you aim for, and with the help of mods, you can see where they hit.
- For powerful shots, it is always better to use Tech weapons. They can pass through walls and hit your enemy. However, timing plays a crucial role in these weapons.
- Smart weapons are rare to find. You might only find one of them in a game. While searching your inventory, you can recognize them as they have a striped background. They also have extra features.
These are the three types of weapons you can find on Cyberpunk 2077. Now, let’s have a look at the best weapons on Cyberpunk 2077.
Skinny is a smart pistol that you can find in Heywood. It is available in the North West of a river. It is on the border of the Glen and Vista Del Rey. Here, you can find a yellow cross, and close to it, there will be a dead body holding the pistol. You can either activate Stone-Cold Killer or Puppy Pacifist mode.
With the first one, you can have headshots in crowded regions. It is highly beneficial in killing enemies like Cyberpsychos. With Puppy Pacifist, you can perform non-lethal attacks. However, once you complete 50 kills on Stone-Cold Killer, it will automatically shift to Puppy Pacifist.
It is an assault rifle that you can only gain by killing your enemies. It is an automatic-balanced rifle too. You can use it for headshots, even in crowded places. With this gun, you won’t miss any of your shots.
You can only get Mantle Blades from a Ripperdoc. You have to pay the Ripperdoc 25 thousand Eddies in cash to purchase Mantle Blades. Mantle Blades are Melle weapons.
There are many benefits of having them in Cyberpunk 2077. You can use it to slice your enemies. When you employ it as a combo, you can dismember your enemy’s limbs.
Lizzie is a Tech pistol that you can get from Lizzie’s bar. You can only achieve it after you complete Automated Love, a mission. When you visit the bar, you will find a white table in the corner. You could see this pink and powerful pistol there. With this, you can attain an extra round of shots.
It is a sniper rifle you can receive as a reward for completing the Storm mission. Once you finish it, Panam will give you Overwatch. It is a sniper with custom silencers and has a high loading speed. With this, you can increase the damage caused by a headshot.
These are some of the best guns you can find on Cyberpunk 2077. However, you cannot move around by holding your weapon everywhere. You have to cover them in some places to avoid any adverse impacts.
How to make money on Cyberpunk 2077?
It is essential to have cash with you while you play Cyberpunk 2077. The currency of Night Life is Eddies, which is the short form of Eurodollars. Its symbol has both Euro and Dollars. You require money for various purposes. From buying clothes to updating cyber-ware, you want money. Whether you plan to purchase something from a weapon vendor or a Ripperdoc, it is the same.
Initially, you might only have Nadas. In the beginning, you may find it tough to afford different things. However, as you progress in the game, you can make money. In Cyberpunk 2077, there are two ways to make money.
- You can make money by completing missions. Sub-missions and gigs are other ways by which you can attain some extra cash.
- You can help the NCPD reduce crime in a region by taking down gangs in that area.
- You have to loot everything while stealing. Once you have enough with you, you can sell things that you don’t require. You can do that with the weapon vendors. Along with that, you can also sell food items and drinks.
- When you pick up things to sell, try to find items that have higher values. If things are valuable, you can attain a higher price. For instance, if you plan to sell higher tier weapons, you can get more money.
These are the few ways by which you can make extra cash while playing Cyberpunk. With the money you earn from the game, you can purchase many new weapons and other things. You can even respec your characters to an extent with cash!