This adventure game,” cut the rope 2” was created by Zeptolab. It has physics build-in themes for the levels to be completed. The game comes with 120 playable levels; It is a strategic and interesting based game. Up till now all the series of cut the rope have been standing in the top 5 games in all the play stores. Gamers always feel delighted to complete all the levels. Youngsters would love the game for sure.
- It’s free without displaying ads
- It a physic based game,
- Beautiful HD graphics, environments and character,
- Excellent animations and
- Exciting levels,
- Thrilling stages added.
- Few levels are hard to pass on.
- By default Om Nom eats candy, which might encourage some kids to grab a lollipop. It could have been fruit instead so that it would be kid-safe.
Tips and tricks
- Make the best out of each level; you could restart the level more than once.
- Try to Finnish the level in time for a better score.
- There is no one single way to beat a level in Cut the Rope. That’s what makes it so fun! The way I may choose to clear a level could be different to the way another person would clear it.
- Try as much as possible to unlock the additional levels in each stage. Each stage consists of 20 levels you can also unlock an additional 5 by doing one of two things: find the missing shamrocks or find all the medals in that level pack. You could also buy additional levels in each pack for $0.99 each.
- Do not use your hint unnecessarily, use them only when needed.
- Don’t forget that you could also use the helper items.