Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world gaming platform that provides you with a plethora of opportunities to explore. With missions and several side quests, Cyberpunk can scale up your gaming experience. However, it is essential to look into certain factors before you start your journey on Cyberpunk 2077. Through this guide, we will walk you through the things to know before you explore Night City with V. We will also look at Cyberpunk 2077’s map and how long it will take you to complete the missions.
Things to know before you start Cyberpunk 2077
As you venture through the streets and cities of Night City, there are several things that you will have to consider. From completing story missions to exploring the world, you have to look into many details. Here are a few tips to enhance your gaming experience!
- In Cyberpunk 2077, there are three life paths to choose from, and they include Street Kid, Corpo, and Nomad. You can choose any of them. The life path you opt for does not affect your mission or storyline. As it purely depends upon the choices you make while playing Cyberpunk. However, the only difference that exists is in the dialogue options and the game introduction.
- When you play Cyberpunk 2077, you don’t have to hurry through different missions and sub-missions. You can take your time to complete them. Do take part in sub-missions, as it will provide you with several perks and weapons. These are resources that can assist you in completing several principal missions. By participating in sub-missions, you can achieve alternative endings for the same game.
- There are many weapons, gears, and health items that you can muster while playing Cyberpunk 2077. Aside from adding them to your inventory, you can always sell them. When you play the game, you might notice several vendor machines. You can sell these weapons there. You can sell whenever your inventory is full. If there are new items that you would like to add to your reserve, you can always return to gain them too. Apart from that, you can disassemble these weapons to get their parts.
- It is essential to have food items and drinks while you are in the game. Even though there are different food items available, most of them have the same effect. So, there won’t be any difference whether you consume tacos or chocolates. When you have energy drinks, there is a 10% increase in your stamina. However, if you rely on alcohol, there are some side effects. They include a 50% reduction in your weapon’s accuracy and your movement speed decreases by 10%.
- When you are in Night City, you might have to wait a few hours to receive updates as calls for most missions. Under such circumstances, you can always skip time. Here, you will be fast-forwarding your time up to 24 hours. When you do so, you will receive updates once you have leapt the time.
- Sometimes you might have more weapons with you than you require. If you don’t want to sell them or disassemble them, you can always store these weapons and gears in your vehicle. Whether it be a car or a motorbike, you can have these weapons stocked if your vehicle has trunk space. However, you can only place your weapons in the vehicles you own. If it is a vehicle that you have taken from the streets, you cannot use it for storing your gears and weapons.
- It is essential to upgrade your cyber-ware while you are in Night City. You can do so by meeting with Ripperdocs. There are different Ripperdocs on Cyberpunk 2077, and each one of them offers various kinds of upgrades. You have to visit them regularly to know about the updates. Along with that, you need to have sufficient cash on you to gain them. For instance, you can improve your walking speed in Cyberpunk 2077 by opting for Robolegs. You can get double jumps from Reinforced Tendons, which is a Ripperdoc. Similarly, you can gain boost jumps from Fortified Angles. For these purchases, you will require 45 thousand Eddies on Cyberpunk 2077.
- Attributes and perks are two essential factors that play a crucial role in Cyberpunk 2077. There are five sections of Attributes. You can access them from the character menu. You can always increase them by utilizing your Attribute points. Apart from that, you can improve your sprint, an attribute, by jumping. Though you can also boost your perks with your points, it depends mostly on your specific skills.
These are a few things that can guide you while you are adventuring through the different avenues of Night City in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077’s Map
Knowing Cyberpunk’s map before playing it can boost your gaming experience. Once you comprehend it, you may not find any difficulties with its dense streets and icons. In Cyberpunk 2077, there are six districts, its sub-districts, Badlands, and outlying areas. Each place is distinct from the others. There are wealthy regions to gang-controlled locations in these cities. The six cities in Cyberpunk 2077 are – Watson, Pacifica, Westbrook, Santa Domingo, City Centre, and Heywood. While exploring these cities, you can camp in different spots. You can visit these cities while you are taking part in distinct missions
How long does it take to complete Cyberpunk 2077?
It depends on the decisions you make while playing Cyberpunk 2077, and it is highly subjective. For instance, if you plan to complete only the primary mission without indulging in any sub-missions, you may complete it within 15 to 20 hours. Here, you may not receive the best ending, and you may miss a lot of things too.
If you decide to play Cyberpunk by focusing on some side-missions, you can finish it in 45 to 50 hours. Here, your ending will purely depend on the decisions you make. To attain the full experience by completing all the gigs and side-missions, it might take 80 to 100 hours.